Wednesday, February 02, 2005

What Is This?

Right now is such an exciting time in our lives, I can hardly keep up with it myself. How can I possibly share all my news with everyone as it happens?

Hopefully this blog will be the answer. How often will I update it? Only time will tell, but surely more often than my (terribly outdated) webpage: www.passthefire.com

You can contribute with your own comments too. The more I hear back from you the more encouraged I am to keep this updated!

So........ Let the blogging begin!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, Peg Kline (Scott & Chris' Mom) told me about this site - looks really cool. Your baby furniture looks like the stuff we bought for Chloe (our daughter due on March 13th). We just finished our Child Birth classes - very informative and fun, especially for a first-time dad like me who doesn't know much about babies. Steve, can't wait for the trip - looks like you've been snowboarding more than a few times. I think I'm gonna be the only kook in our gang - oh well. Take care - AJ (from San Antonio, TX)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Stephen said...

That's awesome! Chloe is a beautiful name. Looking forward to you guys coming out next week.

I'm still a kook snowboarder. The camera makes me look better than I really am.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home