Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Disneyland



Our first visit to Disneyland was a great success. It's only 30mins from the house which is fantastic. We went early, before the children were let out of school, we saw plenty - Mickey Mouse, Princesses and Fairies. We went on some rides - the spinning teacups was Cliona's favourite. And I to put a short video of the trip together.
A couple of weeks later we went back and visited California adventure for more of the same. I think we went on more rides this time. It seemed easier to get around the park, it's definitely smaller than Disneyland. Cliona got to meet all the princesses again but I think the highlight was the jellyfish ride. It just went up and down but Cliona loved it. She like being high up more than the speed of something like a roller-coaster. We had a great time both days and are looking forward to making it an annual trip.
Father's day this year was spent cleaning out the garage so Stephen could set up a place to play music - I'm listening to him and Nick jam out there right now so I'd say we got the job done!
Cliona wanted to bake her daddy a strawberry cake and picked the Elmo pan for her creation. We all had fun decorating it and it was yummy!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home